As the Nordic corporate bond market continues to evolve, NCMF arranged a follow-up on last year’s corporate bond seminar in Helsinki. This seminar included observations from Nordic experts as well as speakers with an outside view. The seminar covered areas such as pricing, disclosure and documentation and it provided us with a useful market update. The seminar finished off with a panel discussion on the Nordic market. There was speakers based in all Nordic countries and from London, representing among others, investors, law firms, managers and rating agencies.
Speakers and panellists included:
- Lars Jacob Braarud, Vice President, Oslo Børs
- N.E. Nielsen, Partner, LETT Law firm
- Vegard Annweiler, Managing Director, Nordic Bond Pricing
- Thomas Begley, Managing Director and Head of Fixed Income, Nordea
- Mikael Borg, Partner, Gernandt & Danielsson
- Johan Häger, Partner, Roschier
- Edward Eyerman, Managing Director – Head of Leveraged Finance EMEA, Fitch Ratings
- James Terry, Partner, Bingham McCutchen
- Liz Osborne, Partner, Bingham McCutchen
- Anders Thelin, Investor, Proventus Capital Management
- Richard Sjøqvist, Partner, BAHR
- Fabian Qvist, Arctic Securities
The seminar was hosted by the Oslo Stock Exchange (Oslo Børs) in cooperation with Nordic Trustee at the historic premises of Oslo Børs.