OTC Margin Rules – what happened 1st March and where will we end up?
On 1 March 2017 the OTC derivatives market entered into a new era of collateral margining. The seminar looked deeper into what the new requirements actually mean, whether the new regime has presented any obstacles for the proper functioning of the OTC derivatives market and the capital markets more generally, and, looking ahead, how the role of collateral management is likely to develop?
– Catherine Tholstrup, owner Catherine Tholstrup Law, Copenhagen
– Frank Habets, VP, Centre of Excellence, Collateral Services EMEA, State Street
– Louise Crone Faarborg, Managing Director, Senior Rep Nordic Region, Copenhagen Rep Office, State Street
– Akber Datoo, Founder and Managing Partner, D2 Legal Technology, London
– Johan Fredriksson, Legal Counsel, SEB, Stockholm
– Per Taalesen, Head of Risk Control, Storebrand Asset Management
This half-day seminar took place in the afternoon of Wednesday 26 April 2017 at Musikaliska, Nybrokajen 11, 111 48 Stockholm, Sweden. Registration began at 12.30 pm CET and the seminar started at 1 pm CET. The NCMF Annual General Meeting of 2017 was also held in conjunction with the seminar. The seminar finished at 5 pm CET and was followed by a networking reception.