This seminar is an opportunity for market participants to hear from both local and international experts on the issues currently affecting today’s Nordic bond markets within a European context. The seminar will focus on answering the following questions:
- Are firms doing enough to deal with the transition to risk-free rates across all products and IBOR jurisdictions?
- Technology is shaping international fixed income markets across the value chain. But how can cyber security be developed and harnessed to mitigate the threat of targeted and opportunistic attack?
- What’s next on the sustainability financing agenda?
Confirmed speakers include:
- Katie Kelly, Senior Director, ICMA
- Jonny Sylvén, Senior Adviser, Swedish Securities Dealers Association (SSDA)
- Andreas Brandt, Information Security Manager & Risk Manager LC&I, Swedbank
- Harald Francke Lund, CEO, CICERO Shades of Green
- Jacob Michaelsen, Head of Sustainable Finance Advisory, Nordea
- Eva Axelsson, Chief Sustainability Strategist, Swedbank Robur
- Mats Olaussen, SEB
This seminar will take place on Friday 2 October 2020 and will be held as a virtual/on-line event.
Martin Kihlberg, Board Member, NCMF
Martin Scheck, Cheif Executive, ICMA
|13:35||IN CONVERSATION: PREPARATIONS FOR BENCHMARK REFORM|
Katie Kelly, Senior Director, ICMA
Jonny Sylvén, Senior Adviser, Swedish Bankers’ Association
|13:55||PRESENTATION: CYBER SECURITY|
Andreas Brandt, Information Security Manager & Risk Manager LC&I, Swedbank
|14:15||PANEL: CRYSTAL BALL-GAZING – WHAT’S NEW ON THE SUSTAINABLE FINANCING AGENDA?|
Simone Utermarck, Director, Sustainable Finance, ICMA
Harald Francke Lund, CEO, CICERO Shades of Green
Jacob Michaelsen, Head of Sustainability Finance Advisory, Nordea
Eva Axelsson, Chief Sustainability Strategist, Swedbank Robur Fonder AB
Mats Olausson, SEB
Christopher Flensborg, Head of Climate & Sustainable Finance, SEB