This topical seminar of the NCMF will cover the new legal frameworks based on the directive issued in 2019 on the preventive restructuring frameworks ((EU) 2019/1023 (‘Directive’) from the capital markets’ perspective. At the seminar we will discuss restructuring in the debt capital market including a legal overview of the restructuring tools and regimes in the different Nordic jurisdictions both from the perspective of the bond holders and investors. Case studies of recent restructurings will also be presented. The seminar will be concluded by an expert panel discussion.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Jenni Tuomaala, Executive Director and Head of DCM Origination Finland, Danske Bank
- Matti Engelberg, LL.D, Engelberg & Co.
- Jyrki Tähtinen, Senior partner, Borenius Attorneys Ltd.
- Nils Holger Koefoed, Partner, Ro Sommernes Law firm
- Markus Tervonen, Senior Advisor, Ministry of Justice Finland
- Anton Alsö, Corporate Finance, Arctic Securities
- Salla Suominen, Partner, Avance Attorneys Ltd
This seminar will take place on Thursday 13 October 2022 and will be held as a hybrid event. The Seminar will start at 1:30 pm EEST and finish at 5 pm EEST, followed by a networking reception. Registration starts at 1 pm EEST.